Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad As it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The simple truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are some facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke through the use of them. In one study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the individual died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in cases like this, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to Puff Bar the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?